ABOUT US


Hi all, this is Duy Tan University CDIO2016 team. There are three members in our team and here are some information about us.


    My name is Ton That Binh. I am studying software engineering at Duy Tan University. Personally, i am an energertic person also i love to study new things, especially in foreign culture, traditional custom and so on.
     About my hobbies, i love to read books and playing some games in my free time. Also i love playing sports (like swimming and chess). And sometimes i even try to messing with my computer and put them back on XD.
P/s: To contact me
Email: tonthatbinh135@gmail.com
                                   


   My name is Nguyen Cong Duc from Duytan University, which is located in a beautiful city named Danang
I am a helpful and humorous person and I guess that is one of the reasons that I pursue the Health care field to take my bachelor. I'm a 4th year student and my major is a Pharmacist, helping a patience to get better from their illness is one of my very happiness. 
About my hobbies, well, I love playing piano and guitar, traveling…
My email: Duc.ngcong.vn@gmail.com
My facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100004361702616

My name is Dao Hai Viet , I'm currently studying in 
hospitality management and this is my first year at Duy Tan University.
I'm a kind of "wanderism" person - which means I travel a lot. Travelling and swimming are what I usually do as I have freetime. EDM is my type of music, but classic seems better for me to relax when getting tired.

My contact:
Email: dahavi189@gmail.com
Fb: https://www.facebook.com/hai.viet.96

   


1 comment: